Centrifugal Slurry Pump Throat Bush is one of wet parts of slurry pumps.
1,Rubber or Chrome alloy Slurry Pump Spare Parts;
2,easy for use and maintenance
Material of throat bush
1. High Chromium White Iron
2. Super High Chromium Hypereutectic White Iron
3. Low Carbon High Chromium Alloy
4. Carbon Steel
5. Stainless Steel
6. Duplex Stainless Steel
7. Ductile Iron
8. Grey Iron
9. We also can manufacture slurry pump parts according to your drawings.
1. Hi Chrome Cr27 is a wear resistant white iron that offers excellent performance under erosive conditions. The alloy can be effectively used in a wide range of slurry types. The high wear resistance of alloy Cr27 is provided by the presence of hard carbides within its micro-structure. Alloy Cr27 is particularly suited to applications where mild corrosion resistance, as well as erosion resistance is required.
2. Cr15Mo3 Marten-sic white iron with moderate erosion resistance.
3. A49 is suitable for low PH corrosion duties, where erosive wear is also a problem. The alloy is particularly suitable for Flue Gas Desulphu-rization(FGD) and other corrosive applications, where the pH is less than 4. The alloy can also be used in other mildly acidic environments. A49 has an erosion resistance similar to that of Ni-Hard 1.
Throat Bush Show