MSPR Corrosion Resistant Elastomer Sump Pump are vertical, shaft driven centrifugal slurry pumps. The pumps are available in various standard lengths to suit common sump depth.
1. Product Description Of Corrosion Resistant Elastomer Sump Pump
MSP series heavy duty sump pumps are vertical, shaft driven centrifugal slurry pumps designed for transferring abrasive and high density slurries from sumps, pits and other submersible sources.
2. Cantilevered Shaft Of Corrosion Resistant Elastomer Sump Pump
The standard MSP pumps feature a cantilevered shaft which is up to 2400mm long. The cantilevered shaft means that there is no shaft sealing requirements and the drive end bearings do not come into contact with any pumped product. This reduces the risk of bearing failure and extends the wear life of the pumps.
3. Heavy Duty Wet End
The sump slurry pumps wet end parts are manufactured from high quality 27% chrome white iron or rubber coated steel for exceptional wear resistance and service life with minimal corrosion. The heavy duty design can pump high density and abrasive slurries and the large passages of the impeller allows the transfer of large particles without blockages in a wide range of mining, processing and heavy industrial applications.
Wet end stub shaft options are available to suit severe duty applications.
4. Column and discharge pipes of Corrosion Resistant Elastomer Sump Pump
Column and discharge pipes are available in a range of materials to suit the requirements of operators. Standard options include mild steel and rubber lined mild steel. Composite options are available.
5. Structure Drawing Of Corrosion Resistant Elastomer Sump Pump
6. Performance Ranges Of Corrosion Resistant Elastomer Sump Pump
7. Photos for Corrosion Resistant Elastomer Sump Pump