Wear resistance sand suction pumps are single - stage, single - suction, cantilevered, horizontal, centrifugal slurry pump. they are designed for continously handing the most difficult higher abrasive slurries which contain too big solids to be pumped by common pumps. Suitable for delivering slurries in mining, explosive sludge in metal melting, dredging in dredger and course of rivers, and other filed.
1. Product introducation of wear resistance sand suction pump
Type G pumps is designed to provide continuous pumping of highly abrasive slurries containing large particles at high maintained efficiencies with low maintenance and ownership costs.
2.Products specification of wear resistance sand suction pump
MG Clean Water Performance
Allowable Mating Max. Power
Interrupted by the maximum particle
3.Product Performance curve of wear resistance sand suction pump
4.Details of wear resistance sand suction pump
5.Product Feature of wear resistance sand suction pump
● Heavy duty grease lubricated taper roller TimKen Bearings.
● High Chrome 27% Wet ends parts.
● Enhanced performance
● Enhanced efficiencies
● Enhanced abrasion resistance
● Meeting international standards
● Heavy duty design 4140 material shaft
● High strength cast iron bearing housing
● Side sealing vanes on the shaft side of the impeller reduce gland pressure and intrusion of solids into the gland area.