● Horizontal ring section multistage centrifugal pumps with closed impellers and diffusers.
● 6 models from DN 65 to DN 200.
● Suction nozzle flanges are according to DIN 2533 / PN 16 and discharge nozzle flanges are
according to DIN 2535 / PN 40 (DIN 2546 / PN 64).
● In standart production suction flange is placed on the right side and close to the coupling and
discharge flange is at the other end and at top.Suction and discharge nozzle can be turned in multiples of 90o.
● Axial thrust is balanced by balancing disc.
● In standard production coupling is on the suction side and direction of rotation is clockwise viewed from driver end. Pump driven from the discharge side can be manufactured on special request. In this case direction of rotation is counter clockwise viewed from the driver end.
● Pump shaft is supported by grease lubricated NU type roller bearings.
● Pump impellers are statically and dynamically balanced.